Advertisments

Your Ad Here

Saturday, April 2, 2011

#68: Write a successful blog

My reaper list is full of wild, crazy, or impractical things that I hope to achieve-certainly before I die-but even more ambitious, before I turn 30 (I'm 21). Technically, I know this makes it not a reaper list and more of a pre-middle-age list, but it sounds better. One of the less insane, but possibly just as impossible, is #68: Write a successful blog. Voila (like it's a magic trick! Alakazam, you find this interesting), here I am explaining to you the origins of the desire to begin this blog. But it's not just writing a blog; I want it to be a SUCCESSFUL blog. Dear reader (hopefully plural), it's only due to your fascination with hearing about other people's lives that I have a prayer at crossing one thing off my reaper list.

Personally, I have never found my life all that fascinating, but while brainstorming what I could write about, it dawned on me that my life has had some exceedingly interesting moments. The possibility of posts are limitless (or up until the point that I die, which hopefully would have been post-worthy).

(This is my obligatory taken-with-a-cell-phone-in-the-bathroom-mirror photo)

To come are completely true stories told through the completely fictional life of Leo Pearce (you think he's attractive, you should see me). I sincerely hope that someone finds this blog entertaining (abracadabra!).

1 comment:

  1. Did you post your list at ReaperList.com? I could easily raise your list limit beyond #68.

    Brian Bartel

    ReplyDelete